Preference will be given to proposals that:
- Impact a substantial number of people in Pulaski County, Indiana
- Suggest practical solutions to current problems or address a current community interest. Examples include, but are not limited to, issues noted in the "Conversations With our Community" report.
- Encourage cooperation and elimination of duplicate services
- Assist grant recipients to achieve certain objectives
- Are from established non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organizations
The Foundation generally does not make grants for the following:
- Annual appeals or membership contributions
- Debt reduction, existing obligations or building campaigns
- To or for individuals
- Travel expenses
- Political purposes
Operating support is allowed with adequate explanation. The applicant may re-apply for operating support for a total of 3 consecutive years.