Read below to learn about community grants, field of interest grants, and placemaking grants. Don't miss the brief videos from each community below!
Eighteen local nonprofits each received a $200 Surprise Board Bucks grant totaling $3,600 in 2021. Board members selected nonprofits that were important to them.
The following organizations received a Community Grant or Small Project Grant in 2021 totaling over $75,500:
- Culver Community Youth Center Foundation - Youth Club $10,000
- Pulaski Co. 4-H & Community Fair Assoc. -Building Renovations $20,000
- Guidance Nursery School - Daycare Renovation Project $1,200
- LifeWise Academy -West Central Launch $10,000
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation -WHIN Mural $1,500
- West Central After Prom - 2021 After Prom $1,000
- Pulaski County Tribe-Pulaski Co. Warm Welcome Project $3,500
- Pulaski County Farmer's Market - POP Club $1,500
- Guidance Nursery School - Classroom Remodel $1,200
- Boy Scout Troop 229 - Summer Camp 2022 $1,500
- Psi Iota Xi - Let's Gogh! Adventures in Painting $700
- Memorial Swinging Bridge - Bridge Project $20,000
- First United Methodist Church - Warrior Up Kids Club $5,606
Over $46,000 was awarded in 2020 from the Community Grants fund to support the following programs/projects:
- Eastern Pulaski School Corporation- Auditorium Audio Project
- Community Wellness Center -Dribblers Program
- PACE- Preschool Program
- Board Bucks Grants-Surprise $200 grants awarded by CFPC Board Members
- Giving Tuesday Match- 23 organizations received matching grant dollars
- Culver Boys and Girls Club- Tech Upgrade
- West Central Educational Foundation- Homerun for West Central
- Aspire Indiana, Inc - WIPA Marketing
2021- Jasper/Pulaski Fish & Wildlife received $1,269.50 for the Pollinator Planting project through the Wildlife Conservation & Education Field of Interest Fund.
2020 - Eastern Pulaski Elementary School received a $1,080 grant for the Reading Intervention Program from the Sherald & Verla Bonnell Family Educational Fund. This fund provides grants to support programs for educationally disadvantaged children and adults.
2019 - Winamac High School received a grant for $509 for the Wild Photo Ops project, thanks to the Wildlife Conservation and Education Fund.
Placemaking grants totaling over $26,000 were awarded in December of 2021 thanks to the CFPC Board of Directors that chose to utilize special board discretionary funds for this purpose.
- Pulaski Co Farmer's Market - market signage
- Town of Francesville - landscaping & dog park
- Town of Monterey - park picnic tables and benches
- Star City community - community building roof
- Town of Winamac - Reinhart Park repairs; Artesian Well roof
The Community Foundation's first-ever placemaking grants in 2017 awarded a total of $50,000 to Pulaski County communities in celebration of its 20th Year. View project videos on this page.
- Francesville ~ Quiet Spaces
- Medaryville ~ Medaryville Rest Area
- Monterey ~ It's a Family Affair
- Pulaski ~ Old Mill Pavilion
- Star City ~ Star City Park Improvements
- Winamac ~ Public Facilities