The Forward Thinking Leadership Initiative launched in 2020 in response to community input and with support from Lilly Endowment. The aggressive three-year initiative provides opportunities for the community to grow its leadership strengths and focus on investing in community action for the future good of Pulaski County.
Programs scheduled for 2021 under this initiative include:
- Elected Official training assessments to be followed by training opportunities
- Meeting of the 2020 Excellence in Nonprofit Management Training cohort
- Indiana Communities Institute from Ball State University will provide the Community Development Course, an intensive course for community members early this summer:
- Leadership Pulaski County through Purdue Extension
- “So You Want to be an Elected Official?” event for new or potential elected officials